Friday, May 27, 2016

May Paper Pumpkin

           

 Hello and Happy Friday, Wow I am so ready for this 3 day weekend. We have a couple dogs shows this weekend but I am glad we are going to get some family time in. I am also hoping to get to play with all my preorder stuff too.  Today I am share 2 of the cards that I made using the May Paper pumpkin kit. I love this stamp set and card kit. I can't wait to play with it and coming some other ideas.

May Paper Pumpkin   click here and watch the Stampin' Up! video of how to put these cards together.


This is my kit and the stamp set that it came with.


 If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.,




To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...