Saturday, May 28, 2016

Happy Father's day - May Paper Pumpkin

Happy Saturday, Today's card uses some of the Pop of Pink dsp. I picked the black side,put it on my trimmer and cut it at an angel. then when I glued it onto the card base I left a gap in the middle to stamp the father's day. This is a great easy father's day card.  The Father's day greeting came from the May Paper Pumpkin. 

If you have any questions please email me at momtoZac@yahoo.com 




 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x5, black piece from pop of pink, cut at a angel using stampin trimmer
Whisper White 2 x 5 1/2, cut the happy from the Hello You framelits.
Night of Navy punch a 2 inch circle
Whisper White, stamp the Anchor from the guy greetings stamp set then punch with 1 3/4 circle punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...