Tuesday, May 24, 2016

No bones about it

Hello and welcome back, today I am sharing with you a great birthday card for a child's birthday. I needed a couple cards for children's birthdays so I pulled out the no bones about it stamp set and did a search on pinterest for some inspiration. I found a card I liked I changed the colors to be able to use the new in 2016-2018 in colors, I also used the new painters palette dsp stack. 

This Stamp set carried over to the new catalog and it makes great cards for little boys. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Emerald Envy
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x m, Whisper White, stamp the Dinosaur at the bottom of this piece. 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 3, I picked 2 different patterns. Flag with Scissors
Emerald Envuy 2 x 3 Flag with scissors and stamp the greeting with memento black ink. 



Products I used are........    I used the new Confetti Celebration stamp set for the balloon.

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...