Monday, May 23, 2016

Garden bloom

Hello and  happy Monday, I am so glad you stopped by today. I am sharing this card made using the Garden bloom stamp set. This stamp set is carrying over to the new 2016-2017 annual catalog. And this card is a card that is simple to make so you could make a bunch of them and just change the greeting to make a set of cards and giive as gift or to have on hand. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4- Pear Pizzazz Stamp flower image in Pear Pizzazz all over
2nd Layer- 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, Whisper White, I stamped the Flower with Marina Mist and Pear Pizzaz. 
3rd Layer- 1 x 2, Whisper White Stamp the They say its Your Birthday in Marina Mist

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...