Saturday, April 9, 2016

Papillon Potpourri - Just a Note

Happy Saturday, take two of the same design. I pulled out one of my favorite stamp sets, papillion Potpourri love anything butterflies and love them added to this card. The greeting comes from the Watercolor wishes card kit, I love the greeting in the stamp set. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Melon Mambo  
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, It's my party dsp, I came in the my paper snips and cut 2 inches then I folded the two flaps back so you could see the back pattern. I glues these pieces down with snail. I also then used memento black and stamped the greeting in that opening on the crumb cake.
Scrap whisper white, I stamped the butterflies  in Melon mambo and punched matching balloon punch. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...