Sunday, April 10, 2016

My Promotion to Silver Elite -Project life app


Happy Sunday!!! Today is project life Sunday and I have a great layout to share with you that I  made this in the project life. In March I promoted to Silver Elite and I was very excited for this to happen. I created this layout and am putting it in my family album as I want to remember this event. 

Second I would like to say Thank you to everyone who places orders with me and to those who have decided to join my team. 

See you tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. I've been working a lot more lately so haven't kept up with the blogs I follow as much. I just discovered this page with your promotion! Congratulations, you must be very proud!

    ReplyDelete

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...