Friday, April 8, 2016

It's my party - Happy Birthday to you!

It is Finally Friday!!! I love Friday's it usually means the start of a busy weekend as we go tend to go to dog shows on the weekends. Today I am sharing with you a Happy Birthday card.  I seen a card with this design on pinterest and know I wanted to try it. I love how it turned out. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Melon Mambo  
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, It's my party dsp, I came in the my paper snips and cut 2 inches then I folded the two flaps back so you could see the back pattern. I glues these pieces down with snail. I also then used memento black and stamped the greeting in that opening on the melon mambo. 
Scrap whisper white, I stamped the balloon in Melon mambo and punched matching balloon punch. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...