Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Love you sew take 2


Welcome back, Today I have another great card for you this card uses the same Hostess set called Love you Sew, This stamp set FREE when you hold a workshop and earn stampin' rewards Once your party reaches 150.00 you will start you receive stampin' rewards. Contact me today if you would like to schedule a workshop. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Lost Lagoon, Embossed with Happy Heart embossing folder
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 x 4 Going Places dsp, I picked a piece that is lost lagoon
Whisper White 2 3/4 x 3 3/4 , this is the piece I stamped on. I stamped in memento black ink and then I used a sponge and the lost lagoon ink to sponge around the Whisper white before adding


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...