Monday, April 4, 2016

Love you sew- Hostess set


 Welcome back, and Happy Monday. I am sorry I wasn't around this past weekend. My son went to Prom with his girlfriend and the hubby and I went to a couple dog shows. it was a busy weekend. Then Saturday night we had a bad wind storm when we came home from the dog show we had no electric and it was our for 8 hours at least. It made for a very cold night. So Sunday was spent cleaning up from the wind storm. But I am back today and I have this Beautiful card to share with you it is made using the Hostess only stamp set called Love you Sew.This stamp set FREE when you hold a workshop and earn stampin rewards Once your party reaches 150.00 you will start you receive stampin rewards. Contact me today if you would like to schedule a workshop.

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Mint Macaron
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  3 3/4 x , Birthday Bouquet.
Blushing Bride is 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
Whisper White is 3 x 4 this is the Piece you stamp on.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...