Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Love you sew

Happy Wednesday, Wow this week is going by fast. Today I have another great card for you. I made this card using the Love you sew hostess only stamp set. This stamp set is great and it has some awesome greetings. If you are interested in holding a workshop so you can earn Stampin rewards please contact me. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4, Melon Mambo 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Designer Series Paper (dsp) , It's my party dSp
3rd layer is 2x4 also from the It's my party dsp.
4th layer is 2x4, Whisper White punched with the banner triple punch. 
This is also the piece that I stamped on. I stamped the greeting first, then the  scissors, and finished with the buttons.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...