Friday, April 1, 2016

April Calendar Page

Happy Friday and Happy April Fools day. Today I have for you my April calendar page, I looked at the calendar for April 2017 and Easter is in April next year. So I pulled out my Honeycomb happiness stamp set and got started on this page.

For this page:
Background is 12x12 Whisper White from the 12 x 12 Neutrals collection, I cut a 2 1/2 piece of Old Olive from the 12x12 brights collection. I cut the Old Olive piece using the fringe scissors. I attached it to the bottom of the layout using snail.
Next I stamp the Chick in memento black ink straight on the layout and then onto a piece of yellow dsp from the It's my party dsp pack, then I cut it out using my snips and layered it onto of the one I stamped. The Photo mats are 1- 4x4 and 2- 4x6 cut from the It's my party dsp. 
for the banner I cute 1 x 3 in whisper white and stamped April in memento black ink.
the second layer is Melon Mambo 1 1/4 x 3 1/4 I punched both pieces  with the Triple banner punch.
For the Eggs I used the extra large oval punch and punched 3 eggs and then 3 pieces and just layered them to create the eggs. 
    

 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...