Thursday, April 14, 2016

Happy Birthday, Everyone


Welcome back, Today I am sharing this card that I made using the It's my party dsp and the Happy Birthday Everyone hostess stamp set. I seen this card on Pinterest and I knew I had to make it. I did not change very much, mainly just the different patterns of the dsp. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  Melon Mambo 4 1/8 x 5  3/8  
2nd Layer - Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4 
Basic Black 2 x 5 1/4 
Whisper White- 1 3/4 x 5 1/4, Stamp Happy Birthday in Memento Black ink, then layer with the basic black piece.
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 1 1/2 - 3 pieces,  2 x 1 - 4 pieces, 1 1/2 x 3 - 1 piece , punch all the Dsp with the banner Triple Punch, I used snail to adhere these to the Whisper White piece ( 4 x 5 1/4 ) and then added the Basic Black layer over the top. Add the It's my party Enamel dots after card is fully together.



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...