Friday, April 15, 2016

Bohemian dsp- Thanks for being you

Hello and Welcome back,Today I am sharing with you my April Thank you cards. I will be sending one of these to everyone who places a order with me this month. I love showing my customers that I appreciate them by sending them a Card that they can reuse. I have made a video for you of how I put together this card. It is my first video so please bare with me as I learn how to make videos.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Island Indigo
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Bohemian Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd layer- Delightful Dijon 1 1/4 x 4, punch the end with banner triple punch.
Island Indigo scrap- punch a 2 3/8 scallop circle
Whisper White scrap- stamp the Thanks for being you greeting then punch with 2 inch circle punch. 
attach the Circles together with snail then attach to card using Dimensionals. Add Rhinestones to finish the card.    


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...