Wednesday, April 13, 2016

It's My party dsp- Happy Birthday

Hello and Welcome back, Today I am sharing this great birthday card with you using the It's my party designer series paper. I love this designer series paper it has so many great patterns. So I was having trouble coming up with a card Idea and I found a card sketch and started with that then I pulled out papers and went to work and this is the card I came up with. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Melon Mambo
2nd Layer-  4 x 4 Mint Macaron, I put the bottom left corner on the grid of my Trimmer and cute at an angel.
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4 x 4 , I did the same with this piece.
I punched two balloons out of dsp and and 1x2 inch banner also. 
I used the Project life journaling pens for the tails of the balloon and I stamped the Happy Birthday in Memento Black ink. 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...