Thursday, March 31, 2016

Last day of Sale-a-bration

 Happy Thursday, wow this week is going by fast. Today is the last day to get your orders in to qualify for Sale-A-Bration. Today I used the Party Pants stamp set on this Manly birthday card. The Party pants stamp set is one of the Sale-a-brations stamp sets that will be gone after today.  This card is a great card that is quick to mass produce and you can change the colors to match any of the dsp.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Mossy Meadow
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Doing Places dsp
3rd layer - 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 This is the Piece I stamped on.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...