Monday, March 14, 2016

Set of 3 cards


Happy Monday, Welcome back to my blog. It has been a long weekend for my family. On the way home from picking my son up from work on Friday my truck broke down so we have spent the whole weekend getting parts and getting it back on the road. Did not get to go to dog shows so that made for a boring weekend. But i did get to spend time with my family. 

Don't forget, Sale-a-bration ends March 31, 2016 so if there are any Saleabration items you want get those orders placed. 


 I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.


 

 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 is Blackberry Bliss
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 4 x 5 1/4 - cut using the  the largest label from the lots of labels framelits
Hello Honey 1 1/4 x 4
Lost Lagoon 1 x 4 - Stamp the They day it's Your Birthday on the far right.
Scrap Whisper White stamp the flower in lost lagoon and punch with matching punch. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...