Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Customer thank you cards


Welcome back, today is Tuesday and I am planning a quiet day in my office/craft room and hoping to create some great projects to share. I also have a stamp club this Thursday.  I am going to have a couple openings  if you would like to join. We go 6-9 months depending on how many join, if you are interested please email me any questions at momtoZac@yahoo.com. 
Todays card is my February Thank you cards. So anyone who ordered from me in February received this Thank you card. I leave it blank on the inside so my customers can share this card with anyone they like. 

Don't forget to click on the newsletter icon and join my newsletter. 

Don't forget, Sale-a-bration ends March 31, 2016 so if there are any Saleabration items you want get those orders placed. 


 I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 mint macaron  or blushing bride 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5 Whisper white, stamp the Watercolor wash stamp in matching ink. 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1/2  x 3 1/2 in 3 different patterns from the birthday bouquet dsp


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...