Sunday, March 13, 2016

Project life Sunday- Sale-a-bration Wildflower fields dsp


Welcome back for Project life Sunday, I am sharing a simple layout with you using the Sale-a-bration  Wildflower Fields dsp. I cut it with my trimmer at 6 inches and then at 4 inches you can get 6- 4x6 pieces from each sheet of dsp. I used two patterns for this layout and mixed them. I attached my pictures to the dsp. Then I cut the 4x6 pieces in half at 3x4 and added them in the middle. I used a project life grid card for the journaling block and added the 2014-2016 In Color Washi tape in Hello Honey and Blackberry bliss. 
I hope you have enjoyed this project life layout.


 I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.

Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...