Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Party Pants and Perfect pairing Day 2



Welcome back, Today I am sharing another card using the Party Pants and Perfect Pairings stamp set. This card is a Quick and Cute card and would be easy to make a bunch of. These two stamp sets are FREE with a 50.00 purchase but only until Thursday March 31, 2016. So don't wait to place your order contact me today.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4  , Melon Mambo embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is cut using the 4th from the largest Circle Framelits.
Whisper White, I cut the 4th from the largest ( not counting the scallop) of the Circles Collections framelits. I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Perfect Pairings in Memento Black ink. Then I stamped the Balloon from Party pants  in Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo.
 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...