Monday, March 28, 2016

Party Pants and Perfect Pairing


It's Monday already, wow that weekend went by way to fast. We had two dogs show and had to go shopping for Prom and then Easter on Sunday was spent having a family dinner and a trip to the cemetery and put flowers on my parents grave. Then we had a quiet evening at my sisters visiting. Today I am sharing a card using two of  the sale-a-bration stamp sets Party Pants and Perfect Pairings. 

Sale-a-bration ends this Thursday March 31, 2016 so don't wait contact me today if you would like to order and get these stamp sets before they are gone.

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 , Mint Macaron I embossed this piece with the decorative dot embossing folder.
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4 This paper is from the I's My Party dsp
Crushed curry and Melon Mambo 1/2 x 1 1/4 flagged with scissors 
I added ribbon to the seam where the dsp meets the Mint Macaron at the top. 
Whisper White, I cut the 4th from the largest ( not counting the scallop) of the Circles Collections framelits. I stamped the Happy Birthday from the Perfect Pairings in Memento Black ink. Then I stamped the Balloon from Party pants  in mint Macaron and Crushed Curry.
 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...