Sunday, March 6, 2016

Bear Hugs bundle - Project life

Welcome back to Project life Sunday, today I am using the It's my party dSp and the Bear hugs Bundle. 
 This Bear Hugs bundle was great for this layout because while at breakfast my Niece BreeAnna tells us she has never had honey before and she is 19 years old, so her dad gave her some honey on a spoon to taste. 

Here is the set of 3 project life cards that I made.
For this card I I used the 4 x 6 project life framelit  can cut the It'It's my party dsp. I then took crushed curry scrap 1/2 x 2 flagged the end and stamped the everyday moments from the moments like these project life stamp set. I also stamped the honey pots on crushed curry using the Memento black ink pad, then cut with the matching framelit.  I then too Tip Top Taupe cardstock and stamped both bears with soft suede ink and cut them out using the matching framelits. I used Smokey slate scrap paper to cut out the Spoon from the cups and kettle framelits. 

These are the 3x4 cards. Card one is a project life grid card, I added a strip of It's my party dsp that is 1x3. I also took Tip Top Taupe cardstock stamped the small bear in soft suede ink and cut with the matching framelits. 
Card two is cut out using the 3x4 project life framelits, I used the It's my party dsp. Then take Tip Top Taupe cardstock stamp large bear in soft suede ink and cut with matching framelits. I used Smoky slate scraps to cut out the for and spoon from the cups and kettle framelits. 


I hope you have enjoyed this week with me using the Bear Hugs  bundle 

I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...