Saturday, March 5, 2016

Bear Hugs bundle - Day 6



Welcome back, today I pulled out my circle and scallop circle punches to go with the Bear Hugs Bundle. I love how this card turned out and I just used scraps of dsp. 

I’m close  to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4  crumb cake 
2nd layer- 3 3/4 x 5 whisper white, I stamped the greeting in Memento black in bottom right corner. 
Designer series paper- I used the It's my party dsp and I just punched with my circle puncges. 
Crushed curry I used scraps and punched the scallop circle.
Tip Top Taupe - I used scrap to stamp the small bear in soft suede and the cut it out using the matching framelit. 

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...