Monday, March 7, 2016

2014-2016 in colors - What I love

Here is a set of Card I made using the 204-2016 in Colors. I love this set of In Colors and in April Stampin' UP! will announce the retired list and these colors will be on it that list. So if these colors are some of your favorites like mine then you may not want to wait to stock up. and What better time to stock up than now when you can earn Sale-a-bration items for every 50.00 you purchase.

 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Hello Honey  4x 5 1/4  ( you can change this color to any of the in colors)
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4  x 5 ( match the dsp to the Card stock)
Hello Honey- 2 1/2 x 4
Whisper White - 2 1/4 x 3 3/4 This is the piece you will stamp on.
  
Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...