Friday, March 4, 2016

Bear Hugs bundle - Day 5

Happy Saturday, today is the final card in this series using the Bear Hugs bundle. Today I paired it with the have a cuppa dsp pack. I really love Wisteria wonder but I do not use it enough. This dsp is great with all the pretty colors.

I’m close to hitting a personal Stampin’ Up goal and I NEED one person who would love to get $55.00 in FREE product by purchasing the starter kit for $99.00… please contact me if you are interested.
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 - Wisteria Wonder stamp the greeting in top right cornery using Memento black ink. 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 3/4 x  5  this goes down the left side  1 x 4 this goes across the bottom. 
Whisper White scraps - I punched a 2 1/2 inch circle from it to mat the beat on. I also used the markers and stamped 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...