Thursday, March 3, 2016

Bear Hugs bundle - Day 4

Welcome back to day 4 of using the Bear Hugs Bundle. Is this not a cute girl card. I made it a birthday cause of course I use alot of birthday cards but. I may need to make this card with other patterns and other sayings. I have a sister who loves bears and I  am sure she is going to love this card. 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 Rose red embossed with decorated dots embossing folder. 
2nd Layer-  Crumb Cake 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 cute with square framelit, I used the 3 one going from largest to smallest and not counting the scalloped square. 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 1/4x 3 1/4 for the back of the Crumb cake piece and a scrap piece for the skirt on the bear. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Friday! For Friday Focus I am CASING a card from the Online exclusives. I clicked on the Simply Zinnia and saves the pictu...