Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Bear Hugs bundle - Day 3

Welcome back, today I have  another birthday card made using Bear Hugs bundle. I was trying to come up with this idea so I found this card sketch and I love how it turned out. 
This bundle is coming to be a favorite of mine makes some nice cards. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Mossy Meadow  4x 5 1/4 embossed with large polka dots embossing folder. 
Crushed curry- 4 x 2 3/4 
Whisper White - 1 x 2 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  1 3/8 x 2 (bottom left piece)
                 1 5/8 x 2 1/2 ( for the piece the bear is on)
Tip Top Taupe stamp the little bear using soft suede then cut out using the matching framelit.


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...