Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Bear Hugs bundle -Day 2


Here is today's card using the Bear Hugs bundle. I love the saying, They say it's your birthday. I am loving making cards using the Bear Hugs bundle and I am always in need  of birthday cards. 


 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  Cucumber Crush 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp) cherry on top  is 2 x 5 1/4 and 1/2 x 5 1/4 two different patterns. 
Crushed curry  3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Tip Top Taupe 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 stamp large bear in soft suede, cut out bear using matching  framelit.
Whisper White scrap stamp greeting in cucumber crush then cut out using project life framelit. 
Scrap Cherry on Top dsp punch the balloon from party punch pack. 


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...