Monday, February 29, 2016

Bear Hugs bundle- Day 1


Happy Monday!!, I am so sorry that I missed posting yesterday, I thought that I had scheduled one and realized this morning that I did not. So again I am sorry. 
Today I am sharing a birthday card with you using the great birthday saying from the Suite saying stamp set and I am using the Bear hugs bundle. I have so loved making this card an others that I will share with you this week. If you don't have this bundle I think you will wanting it when this week is over.
 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  Mosey Meadow 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 4 and i used two different patterns
Whisper White- 
Soft Suede- 4 1/4 x 5 1/2- Stamp the larger bear in soft suede then cut out using the matching framelit.
Whisper White scrap- stamp 3 fish in lost lagoon ink and then cut out using the matching framelit. 
I attached the linen thread to the bears paws then added the fish using dimensional.    


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Cap and Gown

  Hello and Happy Thursday! Today for Memory Keeping Thursday I am sharing a Project life layout that I created of my Niece who graduated fr...