Monday, February 15, 2016

Party Wishes- Happy Birthday

 Happy Monday, Well not so happy here it is has snowed again here and the roads are not so great. I am going to be sharing projects with you all this week using the Party Wishes Bundle and the It My Party dsp and Cardstock Pack. I hope you all will enjoy them. 

 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer-  Mint Macaron 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 1/2 x 4, I added this to  the Mint Macaron Carstock I tried to get it centered as best as I could.
Crushed Curry 1 x 4 I too the banner triple punch and punched at both ends. Attached it to the middle of the dsp.
Whisper White Cut 3largest Framelit, then I stamped the cake in Crushed Curry, and I stamped the Happy Birthday in Melon Mambo. The Happy Birthday comes from the balloon celebrations and the Sprinkles on the cake I added using the Timeless Texture stamp set.
 


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...