Sunday, February 14, 2016

Easter Project life

Hi and welcome back for Project Life Sunday, ad you can tell if you follow me I love making my own project life cards. I just received the Honeycomb Happiness stamp set FREE from Sale-a-brations. As soon as it arrived I knew that I wanted to use it to create Easter cards and Projects. I just love this little chick.
                                       Here is the set of cards complete.
 
For this card I cut a piece of the Birthday Bouquet dsp using the 4x6 project life framelits. I then took a piece of blushing bride and ran it through the Big shot with the banner Framelits. add a 1/2 x 2 piece of matching dsp. I cut the letters for Easter out of Mint Macaron using the little letter framelits. I used Blushing bride to cut the Happy from the Hello you framelits.
 


For these I cut the Birthday Bouquet dsp using the 3x4 framelit then I took the chick stamp and stamped it right on the dsp and then I stamped it again on daffodil delight. I used the paper snips and cut out the chick. 
I took 1/2 x 2 1/2 stamped the Happy Easter from the Easter Lamb and then flagged the end with paper snips. For the second card the greeting comes from suite sayings and the banner is 1 x 2 1/2 and I flagged it with snips.

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...