Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Party Wishes- Happy birthday

Today is Tuesday and I have another Birthday card for you using the Party Wishes bundle and the It's My Party dsp and cardstock pack. I am loving this Products and and Having fun making these cards. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer-  Mint Macaron 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4  x 5 I used the black Confetti dsp from the It's my Party dsp.
Whisper White 2 x 4, I stamp the cupcake, I colored the Cupcake  with the Melon Mambo and Crushed curry Markers. Then I stamped the saying in Memento Black ink. Then punch with the Banner Triple Punch. 
 Whisper White 1/2 x 3, I stamp the Happy Birthday from the Balloon Celebration stamp set in Melon Mambo. I punched both ends using the Small Banner punch
 


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...