Saturday, February 13, 2016

January Customer Thank yous


Today I am sharing with you My January Customer Thank you cards, I see a card on Instagram that I just feel in love with. I changed the greeting but keep most everything else the same. These were easy to make a bunch of and will go out to my customers this week. 

 


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- Cucumber crush or Bermuda Bay 4x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer- Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4  x 5
3rd Layer- Watermelon Wonder is 3 1/2 x 4 1/4 
4th Layer- Whisper White is 3 1/4 x 4, Stamp the Happy Birthday in matching color that Matches 1st layer. 
Punch a 2 1/2 inch circle with Pool Party cardstock, attach above the Happy Birthday.
Take Crushed Curry and stamp the top of the cupcake then punch with tree builder punch repeat again with Watermelon Wonder.
Stamp the cupcake base with Tip Top Taupe, then hand cut it out. Then layer and attach to pool party circle.
   


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...