Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A nice cuppa

Happy Wednesday, Today I am sharing a card made using a Nice Cuppa bundle. I love the nice cuppa stamp set as soon as I seen it. So it was on my first order and I have yet to play with it and make anything so I decided after seeing a card that my upline Katina made to give it a try and come I changed the colors and made this card. I love how it turned out. 
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, Scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer- Basic Black 4x 5 1/4 
2nd Layer- 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
3rd Layer- Whisper White 3 3/4 x 5 , On This piece you will Stamp the Dots in Crumb Cake, the Cup ring in Early Espresso, and The Saying in Memento Black ink
Melon Mambo cut out the cup using the Cups and Kettle Framelits. I then stamped the heart from the stamp set in Early Espresso. 
 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...