Thursday, February 25, 2016

A nice cuppa

Happy Thursday, Today I am sharing another card made using the A nice cuppa bundle. I am so happy to finally be playing with this stamp set. I am not a teat drinker but i love how this card turned out.  
 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 is Crushed Curry and I Stamped the Thanks for being you in the right bottom corner using memento black ink.
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 1 1/2 x 5  1/4
 Whisper White I stamped the Tea cup in Melon Mambo and Used the matching framelits to cut it out.
Crushed curry scrap I punched a heart to attach to the cup.  


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...