Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Grateful bunch bundle- easel card

Today, I have for you a easel card. I have seen these cards alot and decided to give it a shot. This is my card. I love how it turned out. I have included a link to where I got the step by step instruction on how to make a easel card. I hope you enjoy the card.



For this card....
Card Base  Calypso Coral 4 1/4 x 8 1/2, Scored at  4 1/4 and 6 3/8
a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square Calypso Coral 
4x4 whisper white- stamp the Stems on this piece and attach to the 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 calypso Coral piece. 
scraps of Crushed Curry and Calypso Coral stamp the flowers in Memento black ink and punch with matching punch.

I got my directions on making this card at.
www.splitcoatstampers.com/resources/tutorials/easelcard 



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...