Friday, February 26, 2016

A nice cuppa- Thanks for being you!!


Happy Friday!!! Yeah made it through another week. Today I have another card made using the A Nice Cuppa Bundle This card Is another Thank you card I needed to stock up on my Thank you cards. I love this Have a Cuppa DSP. What is your favorite item in the Occasions Catalog? Leave me a comment and let me know.

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x 5 1/4 is Basic Gray, I stamped the Thanks for being you in Memento black ink in the right bottom corner.
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4, this dsp is the have a cuppa. 
I then took the bermuda bay dsp and cut the coffee cup out using the cups and Kettle Framelits.  
Melon Mambo scrap punch heart with itty bitty punch pack

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Cap & Gown

  Hello and Happy Friday!  Today's card is CASED from the 2024 January - April Mini Catalog page 57. I changed  the colors to a local sc...