Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sale-a-bration Hello stamp set

 Hello and welcome back, we ended up not getting all that snow they called for we did get some and it was enough to make the roads nasty. I am hoping they are all clear we have a dog show tonight. Today I am sharing with you these Hello cards. This Hello stamp set is FREE with Sale-a-brations but you must order 50.00 before tax and shipping and this stamp set will only be available till February 15,2016. So don't miss out. 
  
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer-  Sahara Sand 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4 x 5, I used the It's my Party dsp
Whisper White 3 1/4 x 5, this is the piece you stamp the Hello in crushed curry,  then stamp the party hat and the Birthday boy in Mint Macaron. I used Crushed curry bakers twine and wrapped it around the whisper white piece.  


 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
1st Layer-  Sahara Sand 4x 5 1/4 
Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 3 3/4 x 5, I used the It's my Party dsp
Whisper White 3 1/4 x 5, this is the piece you stamp the Hello in Melon Mambo,  then stamp the party hat and the Birthday boy in Crushed Curry. I used Crushed curry bakers twine and wrapped it around the whisper white piece.  




Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...