Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sky is the limit -Project life

Welcome back, today is Project life Sunday and I have a great page for you I am working on my son's High school graduation (May 2015) I am trying to get caught up. So I decided to use the Sale-A-Bration stamp set the Sky's the Limit to make a couple Project life cards for this layout. This stamp set is FREE with a 50.00 purchase, but only for a limited time you only have til February 15, 2016 to place a order and get this FREE!
  
I made a 4x6 and a 3x4 here they are both together.
  

For the 3x4 card I cut a piece of Crumb Cake paper using the Project life Framlit and the big shot. I then too a 1x3 piece of going place dsp and added it to the bottom. I stamped the airplane in Memento black ink and cut it out using paper snips. I then took a stampin sponge and sponged around the whole 3x4 card.

For the 4x6 card I cut a piece of Crumb cake and using the Project life framelits and the big shot. I then took a 1x3 piece and stamped the Sky is the limit and flagged the end. 
I stamped the airplane again and cut it out using scissors. I also stamped the smoke trail in memento black ink.  I finished by sponging around the whole 4 x 6 card.  

Products I used are.....  
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...