Friday, January 22, 2016

Birthday Bouquet dsp


Yeah, It is Friday!! I am so happy that it is finally Friday. Today I have for you this beautiful Birthday card. I love this Birthday Bouquet dsp and love hoe it just makes this card beautiful.  I think I need to try and make a few more birthday cards using this paper.
I am always making Birthday cards as I tend to send more Birthday cards than anything. But, this card would make a beautiful Thank you card, thinking of you card, or sympathy card. 

For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Blushing Bride 4x 5 1/4 
2nd layer- Whisper White
Designer Series Paper (dsp)Birthday Bouquet  is 3 3/4  x 3 - Layer on top of the Whisper White piece leaving a small piece of white at the bottom.
Ribbon- I used retired Pool Party Ribbon but you can use any ribbon. 
Then I took Blushing bride ink and I stamped Happy Birthday from the You're so lovely stamp set
   


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...