Friday, January 22, 2016

Grateful bunch- You are totally Awesome.

I love this saying that comes in the grateful bunch stamp set. Did you know that you can save 15% if you pick up the bundle. I have to say this is my favorite bundle in the new 2016 Occasions catalog. I find myself using it all the time, and maybe its just me but it makes some beautiful cards. 

So I belong to a group and we swap cards and we were given a color challenge of Soft Suede, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.  So I got to work and this is the card I designed. 

 
For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- Soft Suede 4x 5 1/4 
2nd layer - Whisper White   is 3 3/4  x 5 , this is the piece you stamp on, stamp the stem in Soft Suede ink right in the middle at the bottom of the whisper white piece.
Scrap Colypso coral and Pool Party, I stamped the three flowers stamp in memenyo balck in on the scraps and then punched with the matching punch.
  


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin Alternative #1- Layout

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...