Monday, December 7, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 7 Quick and Cute - Lots of Joy Card

Welcome back, today I am sharing another Quick and Cute card made using the Lots of joy stamp set. I love how you can make this card and stamp the Merry Christmas, or you can add a to and from and make a tag.

For this card....
card Base- Whisper White 4 1/2 x 11 scored at 5 1/2 
1st layer Old Olive 4 x 5 1/4 
2nd layer Cherry Cobbler 3 3/4 x 5 Embossed with the polka dots embossing folder.
dsp - Merry moments 2 x 3 3/4
gold Glimmer Paper 3/4 x 3 3/4 
tag is 2 x 4 1/4 Whisper White Punched with Ornate tag topper and stamped with ornament and greeting.
 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...