Tuesday, December 8, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 8 Decorated Journal


Today, I am sharing with you this decorated Journal pad. I buy these Junior legal pads at the Dollar General 3 for $1.00. Makes them great gifts and they are easy to make affordable too. I created this one to use for Christmas. You can write your list of who you are buying or making what for Christmas. You can create your Christmas card list here too and there is a great pocket to save all your Christmas receipts in. 

So how about some Blog Candy!!! Leave me a comment on this post and tell me your favorite Stampin' up! Color to use on Christmas cards. And on Monday December 14, 2015, I will draw a random name and announce the winner and they will receive this Christmas Journal in the mail. 
 
For the Journal you need Real Red cardstock  Paper Size- 8 1/2 x 11
    score at 5 1/4 and 5 3/4  

Pocket- Real Red Paper Size- 6 1/2 x 4 3/4 
score  6 1/2 side 1/2, 3/4 
score 4 3/4 side 6, 6 1/4
bottom score  1/2, 3/4 
 
Here is the inside of the Journal, the top of the Junior legal pad is covered with merry moments dsp  2 1/4 x 5.
  
The front is a piece of merry moments dsp 5x6
Mossy Meadow  cut a deco lavel framelit ( 2nd largest)
Whisper White  cut a deco lavel framelit ( 3nd largest)


 Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

1 comment:

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...