Sunday, December 6, 2015

25 Days of Christmas -Day 6 Quick and Cute Snow Place Card


This is one of my favorite Quick and cute cards. I fell in Love with the penguin as soon as I seen the holiday catalog I knew I had to have this set. I have made lots of projects using the penguins.  

For this card.....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer-  Real Red 4x 5 1/4 embossed with polka dots embossing folder
 Designer Series Paper (dsp)  is 2 x 5 1/4  from Merry Moments
Smoky Slate 2 x 4 1/4 punch top with ornate tag topper punch.
Scrap Whisper White stamp Penguin in Memento black ink then use matching framelits to cut it out.  Also stamp real red scarf and cut out with framelits too


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...