Thursday, December 17, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 17 Penguin Curvy Box

 

Day 17 of my 25 days of Christmas,  Today I have a penguin Curvy Keepsake. 
My Niece loves Penguins so I am making lots of great Penguin items to give to her at Christmas. 

For this box..
 2- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 Basic Black Card stock, Run through big Shot with  Curvy Keeepsake Thinlit. Do this twice. Then Fold on Score line and attach using the tear & tape adhesive. 
Whisper White punch extra large oval (stomach)  and 2- 1/2 circles (eyes)
basic Black 2- 1/4 Circles ( Eyes)
2- Pumpkin Pie punched from Modern Label punch ( Feet)   

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...