Wednesday, December 16, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 16 Treat Bag for Pokemon cards

Welcome back for day 16 of my 25 days of Christmas, Today I have a tiny treat bag for you, I made this to put Pokemon cards inside to send to my nephew. 

For this treat bag...
Merry Moments 6 x 12, Run through treat bag thinlits and use the tear & tape adhesive to put the gift bag together. 
Cut the Banner from the treat bag thinlits out of Smoky Slate, stamp Season Greetings  in real red ink and attach to front with the Silver Glimmer Star. 
 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...