Friday, December 18, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 18 - Calendar

 




Day 18 of my 25 days of Christmas, This project I started early in the year and followed along with my upline Katina Martinez when she did  Calendar Videos. I went out and bought the calendar and started using my retired Stampin up dsp and created this calendar. I had the Month stickers from Creative Memories and I used the Perpetual Birthday stamp set to add to the calendar grids.  I have ordered some pictures from Snapfish and they will come this week and I am going to finish this calendar up and get it send to my nice. She is so going to love this .I knew I  was making it as a Christmas gift, but man I wish I had made two of these so I could keep one. 


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...