Wednesday, December 9, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 9 Large Wood Box of Cards


Today I am sharing with you a great gift idea. I have created a couple of these to give as gifts. This is a great gift and you can put any cards inside I did Christmas cards, But I have also put Thank you cards in them and gave them as teachers gifts.
 

For this box I took a 11x7 piece of merry moments dsp.
Mossy Meadow- lots of labels- 2from the largest
Real red- Little Letters- Cut the word cards.

then place 10 -15 cards with envelopes inside and gift is ready to go.
Check back tomorrow for a matching box for tags.
 

Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...