Saturday, December 19, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 19 Reindeer tags

Day 19th of my 25 days of Christmas, Today we are moving on to Christmas tags. As we move close to Christmas and we are wrapping presents everyone needs tags. 
I made this set of 3 Reindeer tags.

For these tags...
Very Vanilla 2 x 4 1/4  , Punch each tag with the ornate tag topper punch
Dsp- Home for Christmas- I used the candy can strips 3/4 inch x 2inch attach to the bottom of the tag. 
stamp the to and from from the Oh, What fun stamp set.
Cut the Reindeer from the Home for Christmas dsp and attach using snail. 
I used the red stripped ribbon to finish the tag
 
Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kit Monday - Blossom Wishes

   Hello and Happy Monday! Starting today every Monday I will be sharing a Kit from our Kit Collections. Today I am sharing the Blossom Wis...