Friday, December 25, 2015

25 Days of Christmas - Day 25 - Project Life Happy Christmas


Merry Christmas !!!! and Welcome back for Day 25 of my 25 Days of Christmas, This has to be my favorite Project life layout I have done.

Card # 1 is a 4x6 card cut using the Project life framelit cut Cherry Cobbler Card stock.
I used two strips of the Merry Moments dsp Pack the strips are 3/4 x 2 and one by 3/4 x 3 and punched using the banner. I then used the Deco Label Framelits I cut one in Mossy Meadow and one in Whisper White. I stamped the Happy Christmas from the Oh, What fun stamp set in Mossy Meadow ink. I then cut two Reindeer out of the home for Christmas dsp using my paper snips and added them to the card.

Card # 2 is a  card cut using the Project life framelit cut Cherry Cobbler Card stock.
I used a strip of merry moments dsp pack 1/2 x 4 down the left of the cherry cobbler 4x6 card. I then cut one Reindeer, and one Santa out of the home for Christmas dsp using my paper snips and added them to the card.

Card # 3 is a 3x4 card cut from the Merry Moments dsp, I then took scrap Whisper White cardstock and stamped the Do Not Open Until Christmas saying from the Oh, What fun stamp set. I then punched it with The Decorative Label punch and added it to the top of the 3x4 card. I took a 1x3 strip of Cherry Cobbler and added it to the bottom and I layered a Cherry Cobbler 2 3/8 scalloped Circle and 2 inch Whisper White Circle. I then used my Paper snips to cut out a Reindeer from the Home for Christmas DSP and added it to the scalloped circle layer.

Card # 4 is a 3x4 card cut From Whisper White cardstock adding a 1/2 x 3 piece of dsp at the bottom. 

Card #5 is a 3x4 card cut from the Merry Moments dsp,  I took a 1x3 strip of Mossy Meadow and added it to the bottom and I layered a Mossy Meadow 2 3/8 scalloped Circle and 2 inch Whisper White Circle. I then used my Paper snips to cut out a Reindeer from the Home for Christmas DSP and added it to the scalloped circle layer.


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Kiddin Around

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...