Friday, January 1, 2016

January Calendar





 Happy New Year!!!! Wow the new year already. I am sorry I have been away from my blog since Christmas. I put a lot of work into my 25 days of Christmas, so I decided to take a little break and give my self a chance to regroup. 
 So,now the new year is here and in just 5 short days the Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration will begin. I am very excited and I have been making lots of samples to share with you over the next few weeks. If you do not have a new Stampin'UP! Occasions catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog and would like one please drop me an email- MomtoZac@yahoo.com and I will get you one.


So I decided what better way to start off the 2016 new year than to share with you my January Calendar Page. I will be making 4 calendars this year as Christmas Gifts and I decided to try and do the Calendar page each month so I will then have them all done come December when things get busy and I will have 4 gifts done. 
So since my Birthday is January 3rd, I decided to do January in a Birthday theme.




   

I used the 12x12 It's my way DSP (Designer Series Paper), I used the Confetti paper.
I cut 4x6 photo mats using Crushed Curry, Mint Macaron, and Melon Mambo.
I cut a 4x4 photo Mat in Crushed Curry. 
I used scrap Whisper White to stamp the balloons and I punched them out using the Matching Punch. I stamped the January from the day to day Project life stamp set. 



Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper Pumpkin- Delicate Wings Alt #2

  Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to share wit...